Scanmaster offers a wide range of equipment for dosing/dispensing all liquids and paste-like media, glues, greases etc. for all industries.
Depending on the specific application, the configuration is chosen from among modular and custom-designed solutions to meet your needs. Sometimes there are demanding cases for an uninterrupted and very precise dosing process and other times less demanding low-budget solutions.
We represent some of the best manufacturers on the market, including:
- – ViscoTec
- – Preeflow
- – Meter Mix
- – Poly Dispensing Systems
- – Dopag
The solutions are made of modules:
- – 1-component dispensers
- – 2-component dosing system
- – Feed pumps, dosing pumps (gear pumps, piston pumps, cavity pumps, valves, etc.)
- – Material buckets and processing (cartridge, barrel, container)
- – Preparation system (agitator to homogenize and prevent sedimentation)
- – Emptying system, dosing controls
- – Static & dynamic mixers for solid mixing inside pipes or with external supply of mixing energy
- – Hoses, filters, various connections
- – Discharge valves
- – Dosing valves
The choices are many.
For example, a system may contain drum pumps, material pressure regulators, metering valves, flow control, pumps, metering valves and a measuring computer for electronic overview.
System technology for the handling and dosing of adhesives and other media are chemical factories. A suitable dosing solution requires a high level of knowledge.
We want to be your preferred partner and discuss your needs!
Considerations when defining the needs:
- – Do you need a solution to work independently or as part of a process?
- – Do you already have equipment or is it a new application?
- – What kind of material is to be dispensed? (data sheet needed)
- – How is the material delivered, cartridge, bucket, etc.?
- – Dimensional drawings of packaging
- – Expected flow rate per minute (ml)
- – Do you need a material supply system? i.e. drum pumps for centralmaterial supply systems as well as supply to individual stations
- – How important is this part of the production process – think about efficiency and reliability, dosage amounts, time?